Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mewwy Titmit, as Jack says


This is what it's all about folks. Cinnamon rolls. I think they call these "the reason for the season." And we owe it all to this lady:


She is a queen among women, and not just because she's my mother. I feel kind of bad sharing these photos since some of you have probably never had these cinnamon rolls. But then I just think about the cinnamon rolls and I stop feeling bad. Here's a picture of my niece Georgia, also not feeling bad:


I can't really explain the wild glint in my eye, but I guess I don't have to.


And here's the picture of Georgia after I asked her whether she needed any help finishing hers.


I hope that all of you had wonderful days, no matter how you chose to observe (or not) any of the various solstice-related shindigs.

No comments: