Friday, April 4, 2008

long post no time

dear readers,

or maybe there are none of you anymore,

i am sorry for the long hiatus. rather than give an excuse, i'll just leave it at the apology, and mention briefly that there's a clean, final version of "chemistry" over on the right, which we hope you'll enjoy. and we'd love to hear what you think of it.

the road trip is almost upon us. we've got an itinerary thanks to abbie's hard work, and we're planning to email it out this weekend.

more news to come tomorrow. for real. meanwhile, enjoy this little ditty from good ol' emily:


It was given to me by the Gods -
When I was a little Girl -
They give us Presents most - you know -
When we are new - and small.
I kept it in my Hand -
I never put it down -
I did not dare to eat - or sleep -
For fear it would be gone -
I heard such words as "Rich" -
When hurrying to school -
From lips at Corners of the Streets -
And wrestled with a smile.
Rich! 'Twas Myself - was rich -
To take the name of Gold -
And Gold to own - in solid Bars -
The Difference - made me bold -


Emily Dickinson (# 455)

5 comments:

Max F. said...

(you have at least one reader!)

Anonymous said...

Two, at least.

Anonymous said...

count me in! i've missed your posts and your songs.

8yearoldsdude said...

and four [readers], four, four for my headache!

erina said...

I'm here!~
I'm here!

make it 5.