Monday, January 28, 2008

crumbs in the bed

It's been a peaceful and productive day.

Another one like that, and "we" ought to have some new tunes up here shortly.

Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any ideas about what Abbie should use her awesome new wooden box for.


The Hound


Life the hound
Equivocal
Comes at a bound
Either to rend me
Or to befriend me.
I cannot tell
The hound's intent
Till he has sprung
At my bare hand
With teeth or tongue.
Meanwhile I stand
And wait the event.


Robert Francis


It's been a peaceful and productive day.

2 comments:

Veritas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My favorite uses for wooden boxes:

-holding photos of people I haven't seen in 10 years.

-humidor in preparation for that little pink plus

-saving love notes from the people before Sam

-half-used crayon coffin

-movie stub saver

-rose petals

-saving a picture of me with a little recording that says "we all love you abbie!"

xoxov

ps: keep the photos and songs and poems coming