Saturday, January 19, 2008

sorry that i lied to you

Folks,

It turns out that Rocky's still in need of a home. The SAF folks went to check out his adoptive family and didn't like the size of his yard, or the size of the fence, or the fact that there was access to the underside of the house. So the adoption was called off.

It's good that they're thorough, because when Rocky eventually gets placed, we can be sure it'll be a good place.

But I do wish they'd done their homework before they told us--because now I feel like I've messed with all y'all's emotions (in addition to messing with my own and Abbie's).

We're going to put up some more fliers tomorrow and enjoy some extra time with the boy. Keep him in mind if you know anyone who needs a fine companion.

New song coming soon I promise - it's written and we performed it tonight and we just need to record it. Rocky will undoubtedly be audible in the background.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: